These little treats are a little sweet, a little crunchy, and very addictive!
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 cups emmer flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup chopped cashews (or other nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, vanilla, honey and oil until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly combine dry ingredients with the egg mixture until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts and mix until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Place heaping teaspoon-sized balls on to a tray lined with parchment paper. Space dough balls roughly 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown. Let cool completely.