Pizza night has been a tradition in our house for some time now, especially since we discovered how super quick and easy it is to make the dough ourselves!
This dough can be made in advance and frozen, or right when you’re ready to eat. Use to make one larger pizza to share, or split up to make individual pizzas, which can be perfect for folks with very different pizza tastes.
Makes one 14″ pizza or two 8″ pizzas.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add water and honey, and mix gently until combined.
- Remove from bowl and place on a lightly floured surface.
- Knead 8-10 times.
- Roll out to form a round crust. Place on a lightly floured pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Top with your favourite toppings.
- Place in centre of oven and cook for 20 mins or until cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Let stand 1 minute, then cut and enjoy!